- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 bags Better than Noodles Spaghetti (Konjac Noodles)
- 1 bunch Green Onion
- 1 bunch Cilantro
- 2tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1tbsp Garlic
- 1tbsp Ginger
- 1tbsp Sesame Oil
- 5tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1tbsp Stevia
- 1tsp sambal oelek
The Best Keto Sesame Ginger Noodles with Chicken
Have you ever come home from a busy day at work and can’t be bothered to cook? We thought so. There’s always the option to order takeout, but here is a recipe that will change your mind. Right in front of your eyes is the best Keto Sesame Ginger Noodles with Chicken. A recipe that will definitely change your life forever.
One of the bonuses is that it takes hardly any time at all to prepare. Shorten this time even further by buying pre-chopped chicken breast, dried herbs and instant noodles. Cooking time is also quick. For example, as long as the chicken is cooked, you don’t even need to leave it to simmer. This dish is so versatile, if you don’t like any of the ingredients, you can either leave them out or substitute them with something you really love. For example, if you like your onions on the crunchy side, you can even alter how long you cook them for at the beginning of the recipe.
Packed with 20.4 grams of protein, this keto chicken noodle dish will keep you fuller for longer, which means you will be able to concentrate even better on your leisure time. Now who doesn’t want that?!? Also, due to the addition of ginger, it will help stop you from reaching for that pesky cookie packet after you’ve finished.
Eating alone? Or got a lot of mouths to feed? No problem! All you need to do is change the quantities of the ingredients to suit your needs. So if you like to catch up on Netflix during dinner or have a family meal after school and work is out of the way, everyone is sure to be satisfied.
Finished reading? Great! Put away the takeout menu for good and get in the kitchen!
- Cut cilantro and green onion and set aside
- Cut chicken breasts into strips and use 1 tbsp coconut oil and brown chicken with salt and pepper and 1tsp soy sauce.
- Drain and rinse noodles in cold water.
- In the pan , you cooked the chicken add 4tbsp coconut oil, 1 tbsp sesame oil, 1tbsp garlic, 1 tbsp ginger, 1tbsp stevia, 1tsp sambal oelek or chili paste and cook until garlic and ginger are fragrant. Add noodles and chicken, cook until noodles are warm, add fresh cilantro and green onion!